Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To My M-Bark Family:


I've been going through my pictures from Israel.
Reliving the memories.
Some of those memories just make me laugh, and laugh...and I wanted to share them with you, the
m-bark bunch (a.k.a. if you are not an m-bark member, and somehow happened upon this post, now is as good a time as any to...scat.).

And, without further ado...
those pictures.

Some of us get excited about landing in London, others of us go over the top.

Here Austin and Zach bump fists With. Their. Eyes. Closed.
Good...*yawn*...one...*yawn*...man.

 Cherie: Oh, what did you say Shmo? You want on?
Cherie: "Why sure! There's always room for one more!"

We're all excited about being in Israel aren't we?
Aren't we?
hello?

"Duuuuuude! Awesem!"

(For those whom know this picture, it speaks for itself. *laughs*)

Some of us seem to be constantly proving our strength.

Anybody thinking "Barney Fife" about now?

And this would be Christy.
Having a date.
In Israel.

Thanks guys for not seeing your very own sisters until three minutes after we had walked up.
We love you too by the way.

Random photo for you:

PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN CAPTION HERE:

During a very violent game of, "rock, paper, scissors,":
please ignore the look on Trevor's face.

Warm-family-and-friends-bonding-time?
They have an App for that.

I have come to one life-changing conclusion:
We are weirrrrrd.

"I prefer...chiseled."

"Hey dad, did you get sun-burned?"
"No, but he just got son-burned."

I've always thought that if you had the opportunity to be in Jericho you should be somewhat excited.
But, it's not the first time I've been wrong.

And just because this post wouldn't be right without a picture of Gaylord on the camel.

I'm thinking about using this method the next time I want to just, you know, relax.

And finally, ladies and gentlemen!
What you've all been waiting for this whole time...




PS. I actually did this post hoping that the rest of you would follow my example? Why not post some memories, journal entries, or an inspirational thought? Please?

4 comments:

  1. OH GUUUUUYS.
    I, for one, cannot believe you posted picture #7.
    I spy 1 ... 2 ... 4 ... 7, yes, 7 chins.
    Is there a "delete horrible picture from wonderful blog post because I feel like it" app?
    ehem.


    GUYSSSSS.
    The Video.
    Made.
    My.
    Whole.
    Live-
    Long.
    Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have words.
    I wish I did.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the "Barney" picture.
    I have only one thing to say.
    "NIP IT! Nip it, nip it, nip it! Nip it in the bud!"

    P.S. Caption pending on picture #13. (It''s almost uncaptionable, that one.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete